This statement was created on 01 June 2023
According to the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
Accessibility Statement for lavazzausa.com
This is an accessibility statement from Luigi Lavazza S.p.A
Measures to support accessibility
We takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Update evaluation periodically (at least once per year)
- Assign accessibility goals and responsibilities
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
The EN 301 549 “Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services” is the European Standard and is based and quite similar to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard with a few exceptions regarding live multimedia..
This web site is partially conformant with the EN 301 549 “Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services” the European Standard. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
In some of our pages, some accessible errors may be foud. Please be patient, we are already working to fix them. If you need an accessible version of a specific content in the meanwhile, please use any of the feedback methods provided.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on it:
Accessibility of Example Store” relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
List of WCAG 2.1 AA Failures
Know WCAG 2.1 AA errors you may encounter that we are already fixing.
- Clause: 18.104.22.168 - Some non-textual content presented to you do not have an equivalent textual alternative that serves the same purpose;
- Clause: 22.214.171.124 - For some pre-recorded multimedia, an alternative or audio description is not provided;
- Clause: 126.96.36.199 - In some cases, information, structure or correlations conveyed by the presentation of pages cannot be determined programmatically (or are not available through text);
- Clause: 188.8.131.52 - Content that does not require a representation in two dimensions (such as data tables or maps) does not rearrange when resizing;
- Clause: 184.108.40.206 - Changing the spacing of texts relating to the height of the lines, spaces between paragraphs, letters or words, there are certain losses of information or content;
- Clause: 220.127.116.11 - Where not allowed, visual representation of text and images containing text does not always have the minimum contrast ratio required
- Clause: 18.104.22.168 - Some texts, except for subtitles and images containing text, cannot be resized up to 200 percent without using assistive technologies and without losing content and functionality;
- Clause: 22.214.171.124 - Some features cannot be activated by keyboard (or similar input interface);
- Clause: 126.96.36.199 - Some animations, flashing, sliding or self-updates of information started automatically, with a duration of more than five seconds or presented in parallel with other content, there are no mechanisms to stop or hide them;
- Clause: 188.8.131.52 - There is no mechanism to skip content blocks that repeat on multiple web pages;
- Clause: 184.108.40.206 - In some web pages that can be browsed sequentially and in which the navigation sequence affects their meaning and functioning, some objects that may receive the focus do not receive it with an order that preserves the meaning and operation of it;
- Clause: 220.127.116.11 - The purpose of certain links cannot be determined by the link text or by the link text together with adjacent content;
- Clause: 18.104.22.168 - On some interactive elements the focus indicator is not visible;
- Clause: 22.214.171.124 - Page markup code does not always conform to its specifications or contains errors, or attributes and duplicate IDs;
- Clause: 126.96.36.199 - In some cases, user interface components (including: module elements, script-generated links and components), name, role, state, property and values are incorrect or set, or the user a.t are not warned when these attributes change;
- Clause: 188.8.131.52 - In some cases state messages are not presented to the user so that a.t. interpret them without having to move the focus;