Classico Giveaway Presented by Lavazza
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Classico Giveaway Presented by Lavazza (the “Sweepstakes”) may only be entered in or from the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Canada by residents of the United States, the District of Colombia and Canada. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States and Canada.
1. Sweepstakes Entry Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes entry period begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“EDT”) on August 21st, 2023 and continues through 11:59 p.m. EDT on September, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). A total of 1 winner will be selected via random drawing and notified by Direct Message by September 30th, 2023 to claim their prize.
2. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Canada and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, independent contractors, agents, officers and directors of Lavazza Premium Coffees Corp. (“Sponsor”), United States Tennis Association Incorporated, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. How to Enter. Sign up to Lavazza Newsletter on Instagram or Facebook or through the following link: https://www.lavazzausa.com/en//classico-sweepstake
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook (each, a “Social Platform”). Each Social Platform is hereby completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor and not to a Social Platform. You may only use one (1) Account from each Social Platform to participate in this Sweepstakes. To be eligible to earn any Entry (each, an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”) in this Contest, your applicable Account settings must be set to allow the Sponsor to be able to view your Entry.
At or near the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period, the Sponsor or its designated representative will make a Sweepstakes -related post (a “Post”) on https://www.instagram.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/ To enter and be eligible to earn an Entry, follow the instructions in the Post. Methods of entry will generally include (but are not restricted to) one (1) or more of the following requirements (depending on the Social Platform): (i) “like” the Post; (ii) tag a friend and/or the Sponsor on the Post; (iii) leave a comment on the Post; (iv) answer a question on the Post; and/or (v) include a specific hashtag(s) (the “Entry Requirements”).
Limit one (1) Submission per person and household throughout the Sweepstakes Period. For the avoidance of doubt, the above one (1) per household limit means that only one person living at the given address can enter the Sweepstakes. Duplicate Submissions or more than one Submission by the same person will be subject to disqualification. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
If you enter using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
4. Entry Requirements. By entering the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that (a) your Submission does not contain any materials or elements that violate the rights of any third parties; and (b) that your Submission will not violate any law, rule, or regulation or be disparaging or otherwise inappropriate, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion. By submitting an entry, you agree that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any entry and disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your entry fails to conform to the foregoing or these Official Rules.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions by the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) winner will be selected at the completion of the contest and in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during that contest period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the entrants that have been selected with the winning entry, as determined by Sponsor, will be deemed the potential prize winners. FOR RESIDENTS OF CANADA ONLY: Any eligible winner from Canada will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing questions without mechanical or other aid prior to being confirmed as a winner.
A one year supply of Lavazza Classico coffee. There is one (1) prize (each, a “Prize”) available to be won. The Prize consists of a 1 year supply of Classico Coffee. The total approximate retail value of the Prize is between $331.44 - $544.32 depending on the coffee format selected. No difference between the actual and approximate retail values will be awarded under any circumstances. The Grand Prize winner must provide a valid shipping address when contacted by the Sponsor via Email.
Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on the prize, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. The approximate retail value of the prize is $331.44 – 544.32 USD. An IRS form 1099 will be issued if required by law. Where applicable, taxes may be withheld by Sponsor and Sponsor shall have no obligation to adjust the prize or otherwise compensate the winner for any taxes withheld. The winner agrees to furnish Sponsor with and/or execute any additional document reasonably requested by Sponsor in connection with the awarding of the prize. Limited to one prize per person or household. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the winner of this Sweepstakes shall not be prevented or prohibited from entering or winning any other sweepstakes or promotion sponsored by Sponsor.
Potential winner(s) will be notified via Email from Sponsor and/or by telephone. Potential winner(s) will be required to respond to Sponsor as directed within seventy-two (72) hours of notification in order to claim the prize.
If any potential winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of first notification attempt, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of ineligibility or noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner (time-permitting). Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ANY AND ALL OTHER COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ATTENDING THE EVENT WILL BE THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER AND THEIR GUEST. NEITHER THE SPONSOR NOR ANY OTHER ENTITY WILL BE PROVIDING ANY COMPENSATION WITH RESPECT TO ANY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE EVENT OR OTHERWISE. FOR GREATER CERTAINTY AND THE AVOIDANCE OF ANY DOUBT WHATSOEVER, EACH PRIZE INCLUDES ONLY THOSE SPECIFIC ELEMENTS EXPRESSLY OUTLINED ABOVE IN THESE RULES.
8. Conditions. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THE CITY OF NEW YORK, AND ALL OTHER COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS INVOLVED IN THE DEVELOPMENT, OPERATION OR PROMOTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROVISION OF THE PRIZE, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED ENTITIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE. You shall be disqualified if you do not comply with these Official Rules or if you attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
9. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF ANY SITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES ITSELF AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY SITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Disputes; Governing Law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby agree to waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York.
These official rules and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to New York County in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
15. Sponsor. Lavazza North America Inc., 1301 Wilson Drive, West Chester, PA, 19380.