The beef fillet is one of the most beloved and well-known dishes in the world.
A dish of ancient origins, it has repeatedly been revisited in the gastronomic culture of many countries around the globe.
It is a tasty and nutritious combination of flavors, perfect for lunch or dinner.
But have you ever thought of adding a bit of coffee flavor to it? Let us learn about how!
To prepare this delicious and easy recipe, we suggest using blends such as Perfetto or Qualita Rossa.
1 fillet of beef
50 g “00” flour
2 whole eggs
50 g breadcrumbs
100 g almond nibs
42 g soluble coffee 40 g sugar
2 fennel bulbs
Salt to taste
Coffee powder as needed
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Slice the fillet into 3-4 cm chunks.
PREPARE THE COFFEE
1. Put it in a deep bowl and immerse the chunks in it.
2. Cover with cling film and leave to rest.
PREPARE CLASSIC BREADING
1. Prepare the breading by placing the chunks in the flour, then the eggs, and lastly in the breadcrumbs with almond nibs.
2. Make sure the chunks are coated thoroughly in the mixture, then fry them in extra virgin olive oil.
3. Remove the excess oil by placing the chunks on a paper towel.
PREPARE THE SALAD
1. Add the finely sliced fennel and orange slices.
2. Dress the salad with an orange citronette.
Arrange the chunks in the middle of the plate, add the salad to one side, then dust the chunks with coffee powder.