Coffee cheesecake is one of the most beloved variants of a popular and much-beloved recipe for an American dessert, the classic Cheesecake.
Packed full of coffee flavor, the coffee cheesecake is rich in sweetness and incredibly creamy. What more could you ask for in a dessert?
It is believed that the first cheesecake was created on the Greek Island of Samos. Back then, it was used to give energy to athletes at the first Olympic games in 776 BC, and oftentimes also served as the main dessert at weddings, now known as a wedding cake.
To prepare this delicious and easy recipe, we suggest using blends such as Qualità Oro. An unmistakable Central American blend, created from the selection of the best Arabica beans, with sweet and fruity aromatic notes.
100 ml coffee
250 g mascarpone
8.8 oz cream cheese
100 g powdered sugar
15 g gelatin
8.8 oz dry cookies
40 g sugar
5.3 oz butter
5 g coffee powder
200 g Acacia honey
100 ml water
1. Crumble the cookies into a bowl and combine the sugar and coffee powder with the biscuits.
2. Melt the butter completely.
3. Pour the melted butter over the mixture and mix until a uniform mixture is obtained.
1. In a bowl, mix the mascarpone, the cream cheese, and the powdered sugar.
2. Soften the gelatin sheets in cold water and melt the gelatin in the hot coffee.
3. Add the coffee to the cream and mix until a smooth and uniform mixture is obtained.
1. Place a layer of cookie dough about half a centimeter thick on the bottom of a single-portion mold and let it cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Pour the coffee cream on the cookie base, up to about a centimeter from the edge.
3. Let it cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Pour a layer of gelatin half a centimeter thick over the cake and leave it in the fridge for 6 hours.
5. Assemble it in a serving dish and decorate with honey jelly and coffee powder.